Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16 - Birthday Tripple Play!

Happy Birthday Dan, Bryce and Monica!!!

Happy Birthday Dan!

I met Dan through my dodgeball team last season. He is the boyfriend of a girl that was on my kickball team and after a fun dodgeball season we all became great friends. 



Some of my favorite memories of Dan are from our trip to the Kentucky Derby. It rained the entire time we were there but it was such a fun trip! I also will say that Dan is the proud owner of one of my favorite puppies Jameson! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Bryce!

I met Bryce because he is the boyfriend of my good friend Brandon. We became close once he FINALLY moved to Chicago!



My favorite memories of Bryce are from Pride this year. We got into many shenanigans and had an absolute blast drinking, watching the parade and prancing around boys-town! 

Love you!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Monica

I met Monica through my current work at the Chicago Human Rhythm Project.



My favorite memories of her are from working at CHRP. The stress levels are always at an all time high here but we seem to make it through the day and still find time to have fun. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

WE STUCK GOLD!



While salmon fishing near the Klondike River in Canada's Yukon Territory on this day in 1896, George Carmack reportedly spots nuggets of gold in a creek bed. His lucky discovery sparks the last great gold rush in the American West. (via history.com)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Madona 
August 16, 1958


0 comments:

Post a Comment