Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17 - Bubba!!!

Happy Birthday Ian!!!

I met Ian when his and my family moved next door to each other. The neighborhood was a new development so there were not a lot of people living there and not a lot of kids. I quickly became best friends with his sister and through that Ian and I became so close. 



My favorite memories of Ian are from the times we all lived on Emily Circle. We would play night games, make our own movies, started a dance troupe (Ian was our official DJ) and make fun optical courses in each other's houses. I will never forget those times and will always consider Ian to be more of a brother than a friend. 

I love you so much Ian and hope that life is treating you well. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Billy the Kids Kills his First Man




Though only a teenager at the time, Billy the Kid wounds an Arizona blacksmith who dies the next day. He was the famous outlaw's first victim. (via History.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Sean Penn
August 17, 1960


0 comments:

Post a Comment