Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1 - Dorothea Cultural Fair Partner in Crime

Happy Birthday Dorothea!!


I met Dorothea through my friend Emily and through a club we were both in, in high school.

Dorothea and Emily 


My favorite memory of Thea was from an annual field trip the club we were both in would take to the Cultural Fair in Milwaukee. We had so much fun cracking jokes on the bus, trying new food and buying all kinds of crazy gifts. Going to the fair each year was something I always looked forward to and I am glad I got to share those times with Thea.

I hope life is treating you well and you have a wonderful birthday! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

PG-13 was Born



On this day in 1984, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), which oversees the voluntary rating system for movies, introduces a new rating, PG-13.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Princess Diana
July 1, 1961



0 comments:

Post a Comment