Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3 - Mobiledisco

Happy Birthday Garrett!!!

There is no one else in my life I can say "the best possible way best friends can meet is how we met"other than Garrett. If you know me at all it probably will not take you long to guess but Garrett and I met at a Britney Spears concert a few summers ago right after he moved to Chicago. It was epic.

It was love at first site!

Garrett and I have gone on so many adventures together if it be riding the CTA with no pants on, causing havoc in boys town, seeing Smash Mouth in concert or having a game night at his place we always have a good time. I will however say some of my favorite times with Garrett are our "Shitty Scary Movie Nights." Garrett and I have a tradition of watching HORRIBLE scary movies on Netflix, eating pizza, drinking wine and chatting on Sunday nights. Our schedules are so busy we can't do it every week but when we do have a chance to do it it's so nice just to chill with my best friend. 



I love you so much it hurts, I can't express how glad I am you are in my life.
I hope you have an amazing birthday! I can't wait for dinner tonight!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Back to the Future Released

OMG one of my all time favorite movies!

On this day in 1985, the blockbuster action-comedy "Back to the Future"--in which John DeLorean's iconic concept car is memorably transformed into a time-travel device--is released in theaters across the United States

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Tom Cruise
July 3, 1962


0 comments:

Post a Comment