Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23 Happy National Hot Dog Day and Happy Birthday HP!

Happy National Hot Dog Day!!

What a better day to live in Chicago than on National Hot Dog Day! I will admit when I first moved to Chicago I was a ketchup and dill relish only kind of girl but Chicago has for sure changed me for the better. While I do still enjoy my ketchup and relish I also add all the Chicago fixings! 

They really are that mean!


How to make a Chicago Style Hot Dog:



1. Char a Vienna Beef Red Hot hot dog. 
2. Get yourself a poppyseed bun, add hot dog. 
3. Top with: yellow mustard, sweet lime green pickle relish, it's not good unless it's lime green, chopped onion, tomato wedges, dill pickle spear, two sport peppers - HOT, dash of celery salt and last add ketchup if you grew up in Wisconsin, but you must pretend you are asking for ketchup for your fries and SNEAK it on...! VERY IMPORTANT! They WILL yell at you! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Sweet Child O' Mine


Guns N' Roses, the band that made its big popular breakthrough on July 23, 1988, when their first hit single, "Sweet Child O' Mine" entered the Billboard Top 40.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrity Birthday:

Happy Birthday Harr... I mean Daniel Radcliffe!!

July 23, 1989

Why yes I have a blanket with is face on it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment