Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2 - BEST DAD EVER!

Happy Birthday Dad!!!


Well you guessed it met my dad the day I was born! Who would have thunk it? My dad and I are so alike there is no dispute I am his daughter. 

We go on the best "field trips"

How do you choose a favorite memory of your dad? You don't. So I will just talk about a really fun night him, myself and my bestie Whitney had a few months ago. The night started out when my dad took all my siblings, some of their friends and Whitney out to dinner at a really nice italian restaurant. After dinner my sibling and their friends decided to go home and play video games (lame!) but Whit, my dad and I decided we were going out! We ended up having a blast drinking Rose Bowl drinks at Brats, Riding a Bull at some new bar and at some lounge running away from some creepy guy Whit knew. What good times!



It truly has been great these past few years being able to actually hang out with my dad and just have fun! I can't wait until you come down to Chicago again and we can have some more fun!

Love you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Civil Rights Act Signed



On this day in 1964, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law the historic Civil Rights Act in a nationally televised ceremony at the White House.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Dave Thomas
July 2, 1932



After complaining that he couldn't find a good hamburger in Columbus, Ohio, Dave Thomas opened his own restaurant on November 15, 1969: Wendy's, named after Thomas's 8-year-old daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment