Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8 - Matty!!!

Happy Birthday Matthew! 

I met Matthew through my good friend and college roommate Jessica. Matthew and Jess went to high school together and I met him the many times I visited Jess and her family in Minnesota.



My favorite memory of Matthew is from Jessi's wedding this past fall. There were many great memories of Matthew from that night including drinking, lots of dancing and more but there is one that stands out in my mind. I wont go into graphic details but when I first saw Matthew at the wedding I asked him how life was going, what was new and well I hadn't seen him and a while and the "whats new" part of his life can only be described as the funnest coming out I have ever experienced in my entire life... 

I hope you have a great birthday! 

Love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Paris Celebrates 2,000th Birthday



On this day in 1951, Paris, the capital city of France, celebrates turning 2,000 years old. In fact, a few more candles would've technically been required on the birthday cake, as the City of Lights was most likely founded around 250 B.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Kevin Bacon 
July 8, 1958





0 comments:

Post a Comment