Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13 - Happy Birthday Star!

Happy Birthday Star!


I met Star through my current job at the American Rhythm Center. Pretty much her entire family taps there so it was enevitable that I met her. 

Did I mention she is an AMAZING tap dancer! 

I have only known Star a few months so I can't say I have a favorite memory of her yet but I will say that I have very much enjoyed getting to know her and hope that our friendship continues to grow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

First World Cup



On July 13, 1930, France defeats Mexico 4-1 and the United States defeats Belgium 3-0 in the first-ever World Cup football matches, played simultaneously in host city Montevideo, Uruguay. The World Cup has since become the world’s most watched sporting event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Ken Jeong 
July 13, 1969





0 comments:

Post a Comment