Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6 - Pretty Face!!

Happy Birthday Victor!!

I met Victor through my group of friends. I can't remember a specific first meeting but I am sure it was either at the beach, at Mobiledisco's or at a bar in boys town.



My favorite memory of Pretty Face, I mean Victor, hehe has got to be from a crazy night out in boys town we had last summer. I know we have a lot of these but this one always seems to stick out in my mind. Anyways the night had lots of shenanigans that I won't go into detail about (mostly because I don't remember them all do to lots of shots) but some include, taking photos in the phone booth in boys town, dancing the night away and lots of kisses, per usual lol. 



Love you Victor! I hope you have a great birthday!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Forrest Gump Opens


On this day in 1994, the movie Forrest Gump opens in U.S. theaters. A huge box-office success, the film starred Tom Hanks in the title role of Forrest, a good-hearted man with a low I.Q. who winds up at the center of key cultural and historical events of the second half of the 20th century.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Sylvester Stallone

July 6, 1946


0 comments:

Post a Comment