Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18 - Lil' B!!!

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!


I met Brandon through one of my group of friends when he moved back to Chicago. I think we actually met almost exactly a year ago on Garrett's birthday. 



It is really hard to choose a favorite memory of Brandon as I have had sooooo many good times with him but there is one that stands out. One night we were all hanging out at Joe's place and were getting ready to have a scary movie night. And what would a scary movie night be without a fort?!?! The answer is nothing, nothing at all. So Brandon and I made such an amazing fort and watch the scary movie while it stormed outside. It was such a good night!

Brandon, I love you so much! I am so glad we met! I can't imagine my life without you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Video of Titanic Wreckage Released



On this day in 1986, new close-up videotapes of the sunken ocean liner Titanic are released to the public. Taken on the first manned expedition to the wreck, the videotapes are stunning in their clarity and detail, showing one of the ship's majestic grand staircases and a coral-covered chandelier swinging slowly in the ocean current.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Vine Diesel
July 18, 1967

Hello....

0 comments:

Post a Comment