Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20 - Neighbor Matt and Sleepover Queen Brittany

Happy Birthday Brittany and Matt!!!


I met Matt when our families both moved into a new development in our home town. His family, my family and my other neighbors were the first to move into our circle, Emily Circle. 



My favorite memories of Matt are from the nights we all use to play night games as kids. Be it ghost in the grave yard, ware wolves or having a camp fire in someones back yard the summers in that circle are some of my favorite memories. 

I hope life is treating you well! Happy Birthday Matt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Brittany!

I met Brittany in middle school through I think band. We both played flute and sat close to each other in band class. Now Brittany will tell you that at first we didn't get along. I was a pretty dorky kid and Brittany well, wasn't quite at my dork level. lol



My favorite memories of Brittany have got to be from when we would have sleep overs at her parents house. We would always stay up way too late, make TONS of junk food and best of all make really embarrassing home movies, often dragging her kid sister into them. Those sleep overs are some of my favorite memories from middle school and high school.

I love you very much Brittany!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Armstrong Walks on the Moon



At 10:56 p.m. EDT, American astronaut Neil Armstrong, 240,000 miles from Earth, speaks these words to more than a billion people listening at home: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." Stepping off the lunar landing module Eagle, Armstrong became the first human to walk on the surface of the moon.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Natalie Wood
July 20 , 1938


0 comments:

Post a Comment