Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16 - Dancer Friend Melanie

Happy Birthday Melanie!

I met Melanie when I switched dance studios the summer before my junior year of high school. I, very nervously, joined the advanced classes at the studio right away and met Melanie at my first ballet class at the studio.

Senior Team my Senior Year of High School

My favorite memories of Mel are from doing Senior team together my senior year of high school. I still consider joining that team one of the best decisions of my life. I got such a great group of friends from it and we would have so much fun traveling for competitions, goofing around at the studio and performing our asses off at the summer recital. I will always look back at those years as some of the best of my life and am so glad Melanie was a part of them. 

Love you Mel! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! I am so glad we are both still dancing! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

First Atomic Bomb Tested in the US



On this day in 1945, at 5:29:45 a.m., the Manhattan Project comes to an explosive end as the first atom bomb is successfully tested in Alamogordo, New Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Will Ferrell
July 16, 1967



0 comments:

Post a Comment