Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29 Brent + Alesha = Forever!

Happy Birthday Brent!!


Brent is the brother of one of my best friends Jessica Brown. I met Brent at a trip to their families cabin. 


My favorite memory of Brent is from a time we all went to his families cabin. One night we all decided to go the best all you can eat taco joint in town, The Blacksmith. This crazy night involved tequila shots, karaoke, lots of drinking and my favorite part the napkin dance; now a Dundore family tradition! This was also the night Brent got the wonderful tattoo below.


I love you so much Brent! I can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

NASA Created



On this day in 1958, the U.S. Congress passes legislation establishing the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), a civilian agency responsible for coordinating America's activities in space. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Tim Gunn
July 29, 1953




0 comments:

Post a Comment