Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31 Mama Sinz and the God of Writing

Happy Birthday Julie! 


Julie is the mother of one of my oldest and dearest friends, Heidi. I have known Julie ever since Heidi and I became friends back in middle school. 



My favorite memories of Julie have to be back from all of the times I would hang out at their house as a kid. They always had the best food, open arms and a comfy couch to chill with Heidi on. Another wonderful memory of Julie I have is from her daughters wedding this past June. It was a beautiful weekend and I am so glad we all got to share it.

Love you Julie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Jimmy Hoffa Disappears



On July 31, 1975, James Riddle Hoffa, one of the most influential American labor leaders of the 20th century, disappears in Detroit, Michigan, never to be heard from again. Though he is popularly believed to have been the victim of a Mafia hit, conclusive evidence was never found, and Hoffa's death remains shrouded in mystery to this day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

J.K. Rowling
July 31, 1965

LOVE LOVE HER!

1 comments: