Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12 - New Friend Old Friend - Altaira and Annaliese

Happy Birthday Altaira and Annaliese!


I met Altaira through my friend Jessica. Jessica and Altaira use to work together and have maintained a great friendship; not too different from Jessica and I's friendship!


My favorite memory of Altaira is from the night above which just happened last Saturday night. As Jessica would say "it was a night of planning not to plan" and man was that a good plan! We watched the Hawks win, went to a bunch of different bars, met up with a pro-sports announcer, crashed a bottle service booth and got abducted by an ex-Vikings player! What a night! I can't wait until we get to all hang again! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Annaliese... oh man I don't even know to be honest. I know it was in high school but we have known each other so long I have lost track. I just know we were in the same group of friends in high school and hung out all of the time.

Party time at Carli's house!

It is hard to pick a favorite memory of Annaliese because I have so many but I think my favorite ones come from the hundreds of times we all hung out at our friend Carli's house. We would go swimming, have a camp fire and play badminton; those summer nights were the best nights of my high school career!

I know we haven't spoke in a while but I hope life is treating you well and continues to! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

On this day, Anne Frank, a young Jewish girl living in Amsterdam, receives a diary for her 13th birthday. 



A month later, she and her family went into hiding from the Nazis in rooms behind her father's office. For two years, the Franks and four other families hid, fed and cared for by Gentile friends. The families were discovered by the Gestapo, which had been tipped off, in 1944. The Franks were taken to Auschwitz, where Anne's mother died. Friends in Amsterdam searched the rooms and found Anne's diary hidden away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Kendra Leigh Wilkinson was born on June 12th, 1985, in San Diego, California.




0 comments:

Post a Comment