Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9 - Minnesota Momma Holly!

Happy Birthday Holly!


I met Holly through my college roommate Jessica. Holly is Jessica's mother and an amazing mother at that! I first met Holly at their families cabin in Wisconsin over Labor Day weekend about 6 years ago (man does time fly!). Since then Holly and I have become very close and not only consider her family but consider her entire family, family. Even more so Holly and I share a undeniable love for dogs, if you know anything about Holly and myself you know how crazy this love is! 

Holly, Jessica and I at the Cabin

I have so many wonderful memories of Holly so I will just share a more recent one. The first was at Jessi's bachelorette party. We came back to Holly's house to sleep after the party bus and in my bed there was a memory foam pillow. In my "party" state I said quite loudly and recently that I was going to steal the pillow because it was so comfortable. The next morning we wake up and Holly tells me I can keep the pillow!!! I still have that pillow and sleep with it every night! 

The epic bachelorette party!

Love you Holly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

On this day in 2006, the animated feature film "Cars," produced by Pixar Animation Studios, roars into theaters across the United States.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrity Birthdays:

Born: June 9, 1963
Age: 50 years old 
Birthplace: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States 

Oh yes my favorite pirate! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment