Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27 - Down Town Andrew Brown

Happy Birthday Andy!


I met Andy at his apartment when some mutual friends invited us over to a party Andy was having. It was me, my friend Jessica and some other girls from the dorms who went. I don't really remember much from that night but I do know that I am thankful for that random encounter because Andrew is now the husband of my best friend Jessica. 


I have so many wonderful and crazy memories of Andy be it at the cabin, his apartment in college or when he would come back and visit Jessi when we were still in college, they were all wonderful. I think one of my favorite memories of Andy is from what I think was his and Jessi's first date. I just remember walking into the bar and barely recognizing Jessi because she was so dressed up and then wondering who that hairy lumberjack she was with was. Little did I know at the time that Andy would be such a big part of not only her life but mine as well. 

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! 
We will celebrate when I see you in August for the Lalas wedding! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Route 66 Decertified 


After 59 years, the iconic Route 66 enters the realm of history on this day in 1985, when the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials decertifies the road and votes to remove all its highway signs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Vera Wang
June 27, 1949



0 comments:

Post a Comment