Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19 - Earl Had to Die

Happy Birthday Lauren!

I met Lauren because I was and still am great friends with her sister Brittany. Lauren and I became close right away, she was the sweet little sister we could push around and make be an extra in our home videos. ;)


My favorite memory of Lauren is from one of the home video Brittany and I used to "cast" Lauren in. We decided we were going to remake the video to the song Good By Earl. If I remember correctly Laure played the part of Earl... Haha what good times!

Love you Lauren!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

The First Nickelodeon Opened



On this day in 1905, some 450 people attend the opening day of the world’s first nickelodeon, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and developed by the showman Harry Davis. The storefront theater boasted 96 seats and charged each patron five cents. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Paula Adbul

June 19, 1962

Do you really wanna love me forever? Yes we do Paula, yes we do. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment