Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22 - Gold Birthday and College Buddy - Mandy and Jeremy

Happy Birthday!!!


Today is my one and only sister's birthday! NOT only is it her GOLDEN birthday!!!!

Dam we have always been cute! ;)


It is really hard to think of just one favorite memory of my sister so I will just mention one. A few months ago we went dress shopping for her wedding dress, it was a surreal moment and I am very surprised I didn't cry. I think the best part of the day was when I made her leave the bridal shop. Few  know why this happened but Mandy does and I just want to let you know I will always "make you leave the bridal shop" and protect and love you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

First off it is weird to call him Jeremy seeing as he went by Chunky in college. We met because some mutual friends kinda hooked us up. After many AIM conversations and numerous text messages we finally started hanging out and had some really good times.



Those great times are my favorite memories of Chunky. These including getting into my first club, throwing house parties at his house, making breakfast with his roommates and much, much more. We have kind of lost communication with each other since college but I hope life is treating you well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

FDR signs G.I. Bill



On this day in 1944, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the G.I. Bill, an unprecedented act of legislation designed to compensate returning members of the armed services--known as G.I.s--for their efforts in World War II.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Meryl Streep

June 22, 1949



0 comments:

Post a Comment