Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8 - New Friend Rachel!

Happy Birthday Rachel!


I met Rachel though my good friend Brittany Johnson (it's still weird to use her new last name!). Rachel is the sister of Brittany's husband Paul. I met Rachel for the first time at Brittany's bridal shower in Oregon, WI. I immediately knew Rachel was a wonderful and fun person and was excited to see her again at the Wedding! 

Um just realized I don't think we took any pictures together at the wedding!
Hopefully the photographer caught some!

My favorite memory of Rachel has got to be when we were all getting ready for the wedding. We were in the back of the church and just all hanging out and having a good time. I am so glad that Rachel has joined the Strand family and hope we don't go too long without seeing each other again!

Love you Rachel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

On this day in 1984, the now-classic comedy Ghostbusters is released in theaters.

One of my favorite movies as a kid!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthdays:

Joan Rivers was born June 8, 1933, in Brooklyn, New York.



0 comments:

Post a Comment