Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6th - Off to Oz with Kaitlyn

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!


Day two of The Birthday Blog and sh*t it getting real! It's a bit scary to write a blog post (non-the-less a very personal post) about someone you haven't talked to in a while :/ but here we go; fingers crossed people take this the right way and don't think I am a creep! 

I met Kaitlyn in high school, it was my senior year and her junior year. 
My favorite memory of her is actually how we met and spent our time together, in Oz. 




Kaitlyn and I met when I was asked to help choreograph the school musical, the Wizard of Oz. If I remember correctly we hit it off right away because we were (and probably still are) crazy! The one example, and probably the best example, of the crazy fun we had during the musical had something to do with her green thong. I can't remember exactly why it was so exciting/funny but it was. :D 

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn I hope you have a great day and that life is treating you well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

On this day in 1933, eager motorists park their automobiles on the grounds of Park-In Theaters, the first-ever drive-in movie theater, located on Crescent Boulevard in Camden, New Jersey.


Oh how I miss going to these!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthdays:

Paul Giamatti
Born: June 6, 1967




0 comments:

Post a Comment