Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5th - My Birthday Twins Kristi and Erika


Today is my birthday! 

But it's not only mine, I share it with some pretty amazing people!

I have always wanted to sing this song and today I can!!

Kristi 
I met Kristi through her sister and my college roommate, Jessica Brown. Kristi and I met and almost immediately hit it off, we both are the oldest sibling of four, have very similar personalities, are girls (who would have guested it) and share the same birthday! 



I have so many memories of Kristi but one of my favorite ones is of Jessi's wedding weekend. It was kind of the end all be all of me officially joining her family. I told people (in my drunken state) that not only was this a wedding for Jessica and Andy but of Balls and the Dundores! The night of the wedding was also the night Kristi's son Connor came to me and told me he considers me an aunt and not just Jessi's crazy friend. Truly an amazing night! 

Love you Kristi!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika

I have known Erika my entire life! She is my cousin through blood some way but the family is so large it's hard to keep track. As a kid I always looked up to Erika, she seemed so cool and I thought we looked alike so I figured I should grow up to be just like her. 



My favorite memory of Erika is from her wedding. I remember I got asked to help on the day of the wedding and was SOOOO excited! I even picked out a dress to match the colors of the wedding; oh the little things in life. The wedding was a wonderful event and I know my cousins and I enjoyed drinking our bellies full of kiddie cocktails at the open bar!

Love you Erika!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day In History

On June 5, 1933, the United States went off the gold standard, a monetary system in which currency is backed by gold. You can thank my birthday for not having to carry around a coin purse all the time!

Though this one is pretty awesome...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthdays

Marky Mark! Aka Mark Wahlberg born this day 1971

Mmmm good Vibrations! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment