Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13 - Adopted Little Sister Hayley

Happy Birthday Hayley! 


I met Hayley through one of my best friends Whitney, Hayley is her little sister. Our friendship has grown over the years mostly in part because Whitney often invites me on their family day trips. 

Haley and her sister Whitney


My favorite memory of Hayley is our tanning contests. Almost every summer Hayley, Whitney, her mom and myself would get free passes to go to the worst water-park in the Wisconsin Dells. These trips usually consisted of picnicking in the parking lot, Whitney being hungover and us all lounging at the wave pool. However my favorite part of these trips was and is always our tanning contests. Hayley and myself tan very easily and we always have a contest to see you can get the tannest by the end of the day. I ALWAYS win! ;) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

On this day in 1966, the Supreme Court hands down its decision in Miranda v. Arizona, establishing the principle that all criminal suspects must be advised of their rights before interrogation. Now considered standard police procedure, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will, be used against you in court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you," has been heard so many times in television and film dramas that it has become almost cliche.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

OMG my childhood OBSESSION!



0 comments:

Post a Comment