Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21 - Going to the Chapel

Happy Wedding Day Heidi!


So I again have run into a birthday-less day. However it is a VERY VERY VERY important day seeing as one of my best friends (we have been friends for over 13 years...OMG we are old) is getting married today! 

True Love!

I have so many favorite memories of Heidi but I think today is going to be the best yet so I will old off until your birthday in July to write about it! :D

LOVE YOU! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

U.S. Constitution Ratified



New Hampshire becomes the ninth and last necessary state to ratify the Constitution of the United States, thereby making the document the law of the land.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Prince William

June 21, 1982



0 comments:

Post a Comment