Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25 - My Fake Boyfriend Nate

Happy Birthday Nate!!!


I met Nate through my brother Marcus. They have been friends for a while now and once my dad moved into his new house it seemed to be their home base for a while. Often Nate and friends would just show up randomly, even when Marcus wasn't home. 

Bro love at it's best. 

My favorite memory of Nate happened this past Thanksgiving weekend. I had just got back to Wisconsin and decided to meet Marcus, Nate and Jordan out for dinner. We went to the Coffee Kup in Stoughton and had a lot of fun making inappropriate comments, making a mess out of our table and enjoying some diner food. I am not sure how it came about but Nate and I decided that night that we were fake boyfriend and girlfriend. Ever since that night it has always been a big joke and will always be! lol 

I hope the Army is treating you well! 
Happy Birthday Nate! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Michael Jackson Dies
June 25, 2009

Hee hee 

On this day in 2009, Michael Jackson, one of the most commercially successful entertainers in history, dies at the age of 50 at his home in Los Angeles, California, after suffering from cardiac arrest caused by a fatal combination of drugs given to him by his personal doctor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Ricky Gervais
June 25, 1961 (Age: 52)

He says "Come sit in my lap Nate"




0 comments:

Post a Comment