Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26 - Bollywood Partner Taryn

Happy Birthday Taryn!!!


I met Taryn last fall when we both auditioned to be backup dancers in a movie, and made it!


My favorite memory of Taryn is from filming the movie. I honestly can say this was one of the best experiences of my life. The rehearsals were long and tiring but woah was it worth it. Especially when we got to go through hair, make up and wardrobe! I can't wait until the next time Taryn and I can dance together! PS The movie comes out Christmas Day this year!!! Can't wait!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Berlin Airlift Begins



On this day in 1948, U.S. and British pilots begin delivering food and supplies by airplane to Berlin after the city is isolated by a Soviet Union blockade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Gretchen Wilson 
June 26, 1973 




0 comments:

Post a Comment