Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20 - Kickball Buddy Jessica

Happy Birthday Jessica!


I met Jessica through the Chicago Sports and Social Club. We had both signed up for random kickball teams and got placed together. I don't think there was ever a time where we didn't get along but I feel that we really bonded when we randomly got placed together again in dodgeball. I am so glad I met this girl and know she will be in my life forever! 


My favorite memory of Jessica is when we took a road-trip to the Kentucky Derby. It was kind of a last minute trip but woah was it worth it. It might have rained, no, poured the entire time but we got to see Lance Bass, Kid Rock and get into all kinds of trouble! I can't wait until next year! Fingers crossed it doesn't rain again! 

Love you! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in History:

Jaws was released. 

Da, da. Da, Da. DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!


The ominous tones of the now-famous “shark theme” (composed by John Williams and performed by tuba player Tommy Johnson) mark the arrival of Hollywood’s first major summer blockbuster on this day in 1975, when the director Steven Spielberg’s thrillerJaws debuts in U.S. theaters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Birthday:

Lionel Richie

June 20, 1949 




1 comments:

  1. Hi guys my name is Marcellus Cox. I'm a Filmmaker from Los Angeles, California. And i would love to talk to you guys about my Feature Film Kick-Ballers.



    KICK-BALLERS is a comedy about two best friends who must beat their old kickball coach in one final game. In three days they must create a team, find a coach and defeat their old enemy and his championship team, or lose visitation rights to their favorite neighborhood park forever.



    I love the game of Kick-Ball and I want to finally give this amazing sport it's moment to shine and i need your help. If you guys could find it in your hearts to Donate whatever you can to the film it would mean the world to me.



    If you can't donate It would be amazing if you could share the film with your friends, family or Kickball teammates if your in a League. It's time Hollywood get some great Original Work again and what better way to start then with a great Kickball movie. Thank you for your time and god bless.



    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kickball-kick-ballers-the-movie

    ReplyDelete